Friday, April 25, 2008

well...

I know I said I'd do better about posting but there just isn't much to tell. Sydney has two teeth coming in and she's not sleeping well at all. The last three nights I've been up from about 4:30 am until 6:30 am...no fun. Then, Kaylee is usually waking me up around 7:30 am wanting a poptart and a vitamin (clearly she's matthew's child!). Speaking of which, Matthew is working a lot and not enjoying it too much. He's at Riley Hospital. Between all of the really sick kids, long hours, and working with all women, he just doesn't have many positive things to say about this particular rotation except that at least he's a 1/4 of the way done with it and three weeks away from the end of third year. As for me, I'm busy. Trying to catch up on scrapbooking, hosting a pampered chef bridal party for my good friend Maggie, thinking about ideas for my Horizons lesson, keeping up with my Wednesday night lessons, and staying up with a crying baby is also wearing me out, so I am very excited for mom and katie who are coming to visit next week, so we can go to the VERA BRADLEY outlet sale! Wahoo! I'm super pumped about that and I just keep looking toward that. Kaylee is good. She stays very busy going to school, playing outside, and coming home exhausted every day. Her teacher tells me frequently that Kaylee cracks them up (she gets that from me!) by the things she says. She is very good at memorizing phrases and then using them when she feels they are necessary. It's pretty funny to hear what comes out of her mouth..so far nothing horrible or embarrassing but I'm sure that time is coming.
As for other news, Matthew's grandpa is having open heart surgery to replace valves on Wednesday. Jacquie is going to stay with them (they live in Ohio). So please keep them in your prayers.
As for my granddaddy, I spoke with Grandma on Wednesday and she said they were doing good. He's up, moving in his wheel chair, watching traffic from the front porch. She said his appetite was crazy, which is such a good thing, and generally, he's in good spirits. So thanks so much to all of you who have kept them in your prayers and have sent cards and food as well. They appreciate it so much. Please continue to remember them in your prayers.
Well, that's it. There's lots to be done. Hope you all have a great weekend. Miss and love you all!

No comments: